Silicone Drinking Cup
Sales Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
Let your little one enjoy this super simple and perfectly sized drinking cup. Your baby can start drinking sips of water from an open cup from around 6 months/when they start weaning. And for peace of mind re breakages we highly recommend this food grade silicone one.
Some of the benefits of using an open cup include:
- It encourages a sipping action (rather than sucking)
- This is good for promoting jaw development.
- Using a cup helps your baby practice their fine motor skills.
Whilst the silicone material will prevent the cup from getting damaged, letting your baby drink from an open cup can be a little more messy, so that's where the silicone catch-all bib comes in!
Why we love it?
- Made of food grade silicone.
- It can be washed in a dishwasher.
- BPA and phthalate free.
Please allow 7-14 days for delivery.