Silicone Drinking Cup
Let your little one enjoy this super simple and perfectly sized drinking cup. Your baby can start drinking sips of water from an open cup from around 6 months/when they start weaning. And for peace of mind re breakages we highly recommend this food grade silicone one.
Some of the benefits of using an open cup include:
- It encourages a sipping action (rather than sucking)
- This is good for promoting jaw development.
- Using a cup helps your baby practice their fine motor skills.
Whilst the silicone material will prevent the cup from getting damaged, letting your baby drink from an open cup can be a little more messy, so that's where the silicone catch-all bib comes in!
Why we love it?
- Made of food grade silicone.
- It can be washed in a dishwasher.
- BPA and phthalate free.
Please allow 7-14 days for delivery.